Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Wall Art Extravaganza

Sometimes I have nothing else to do but scour the internet looking for cool things to hang on my walls. It's sad. I know. This morning I came upon The Small Stakes, a design studio created by Jason Munn in Oakland, CA. Munn's work has been featured in ReadyMade and Print as well as a little place called the San Francisco Museum of Modern Art. His posters have been the belle of the independent music scene for a while now. Here are some of my favorites, available for purchase on their website:





Another idea from Thumbtack Press, an inexpensive source for original art: a color themed grouping of prints by Brooklyn artist Jared Drew Moody.








Images: Jason Munn via The Small Stakes and Jared Drew Moody via Thumbtack Press

No comments: