Monday, August 18, 2008

Coffeeeeee


There's no escaping the morning coffee ritual. I found this out the hard way-- I tried to quit caffeine altogether last week and now have some apologies to make to my nearest and dearest. I am usually an on-the-go coffee drinker. My favorite weekend activity involves a latte and a stroll through Crate & Barrel or ABC Carpet & Home.

This set of coffee mugs from Los Angeles boutique Plastica is enough to motivate me to change my ways. Clean and crisp and utterly perfect for a Sunday morning with cinnamon buns and the Style section of the New York Times!  It is made entirely of plastic, which is a major plus when you are as clumsy as I am and comes with a serving tray and spoons, which makes it perfect for entertaining. 

Sold!

Image: Plastica

No comments: