Wednesday, August 20, 2008

So. Many. Options.

In case you haven't noticed, I'm a little preoccupied with wall art. I can't explain it.  Well, I could try, but that would be boring and inevitably involve some long story about my childhood and how my very first bedroom was painted Peptol Bismol Pink. (Seriously. That was the name of the paint color.) Instead I will spare you my nostalgia and cut straight to the chase. Here are some of my recent obsessions:


It's drawings of furniture! As wallpaper! Neutral but a total statement piece.


Oh my gosh. Jen Corace. The Rhode Island artist makes my heart skip a beat. I love pretty much everything she makes. 


Blik Wall Decals have moved past simple polka dots and birds on branches. They've recently teamed up with Threadless to transfer some of the company's t-shirt designs into wall art. This parasol themed decal is really sweet and would look great on a long wall in the dining room.


Horses Horses Horses!!! I heart this wallpaper so hard!


No comments: