Saturday, September 6, 2008

Reading Rainbow



Magazines are a huge problem in my apartment. We currently have two large plastic bins in our living room to hold our reading materials and they are almost always filled to the brim. In my bedroom, I keep a carefully curated collection of my favorite periodicals in magazine files on my bookshelf, although a large pile of more current issues can frequently be found on or under my desk.

This morning I was browsing through the Danish website Rice and I found these colorful Raffia baskets. I love their effect on a simple white shelf and I think they would be a perfect solution for my current storage woes.  I'm tempted to order a few extra to store toiletries in the bathroom, scarves and gloves in the foyer and detergents and dryer sheets in the laundry room!

Images: Purple Area, Rice

No comments: