Monday, August 17, 2009

The early bird...


Well it's August and you know what that means: time to start planning my birthday party!!

I know. My birthday isn't until November. I have plenty of time. But that doesn't mean I can't fantasize about the perfect party to commemorate turning.... ummmm oh crap. I forgot about the depressing aspects of birthdays...

Anyway.

There is nothing I love more than gathering all my friends together to drink, eat and discuss important world events (Rob and Kristin: together or just co-stars? Will Robert Downey Jr. be a good Lestat? Can the adorable Kristin Bell save the mess that is When in Rome?). And what better excuse for fun centerpieces and decadent decorations than a birthday party!?!?! 

I'm not sure where I would ever be able to pull this look off, but I love this long and low table featured on AT: LA today. Sitting on the floor gets a bit uncomfortable after a while but you could get the same look by making inexpensive napkins out of mismatching fabric scraps. 

My only question is how to fit a pinata into the mix...



1 comment:

Jeny said...

Thanks for this good blog