Monday, June 22, 2009

No title. Too tired.


I am moody this morning because I had a fantastic weekend away in Maine and now I am back at work and the skies are grey and I woke up too late to shower and now my legs are woefully unshaven and basically I am gross.

My mood is brightened a little (literally) by the Brooklyn living room of Michele Michael, a freelance editor and prop stylist with Elephant Props and Patrick Moore, a furniture designer and author/illustrator. Michael divides her time between Brooklyn and Maine (holla!) and her modern yet homey living room inspires me to reconsider glass coffee tables and my inclination to shove the couch against the wall. I'm not sure our living room is big enough to handle this look but I think their customized bookshelves are fantastic- they are more unique than your average Billy bookshelf and they complement their mid-century couch beautifully. Who am I kidding though- the bright pink and neon blue pillows, yellow glass lamp and white leather pouffe are what really sold me!

Image: Design*Sponge

No comments: