Tuesday, November 16, 2010

I need an intern just to think of titles for me


I was reading The Kitchn  this afternoon when I spotted this wonderland of loveliness in one of their galleries. I love how much character and personality this kitchen has-somehow a dresser and lamp next to a freaking stove looks chic and elegant.  I'm also mad about the fancy terrariums and the pottery vignette on the open shelving. I would genuinely look forward to cooking if my kitchen looked like this.

You can see a tour of this whole duplex apartment in Dallas over on Apartment Therapy and I highly recommend it because each room is brimming with interesting accessories and layers of pattern and texture. I am especially fond of the exquisite hallway/foyer, which is probably to be expected.

Image: Apartment Therapy

No comments: