Monday, October 10, 2011

Sneak Peek


Guess what's happening on my bedroom wall right now? THIS SHIT.

Yes. I finally did it- I painted my own wall paper. Why would you do this crazy thing, you ask? Because my landlord won't let us wallpaper and it was inexpensive and I could pick my own crazy color like metallic GOLD. Oh, and also I am batshit crazy. This took a full-day y'all and I'm only half finished. But soon it will look amazing and already I am loving the metallic sheen and the overall effect of the pattern. Thank goodness it's only on one wall or I might have lost my mind by now.

As soon as it's finished, I'll post better pictures and show how I did it (and probably what I was drinking throughout. Hint: It involves large quantities of alcohol.) Then I'll have to start strategizing art work and working on the lamp situation.

Please excuse this horrible photo taken with my cell phone.  I couldn't find my camera in the giant fort I created on the other side of my room while I painted.

Image courtesy of: Mia G for w*ink

No comments: