Thursday, October 20, 2011

Ideas for the Bedroom


In case you haven't noticed, I've been a little obsessed with the bedroom lately. Before you let your mind wander- shut your perv face! We are ladies. When we talk about the bedroom we refer only to decor, of course!

Now that my wall is complete I can begin to plan out artwork, accessories and the small touches that are most important like sequined pillows and sheepskin rugs.

Here is a moodboard I compiled this morning. For this 'draft', I chose to pair the gold in the wall with blue and white. (The 'wall' you see here is actually piece of stationary, but in reality it is shimmery and awesome) I also added in a few pink accents for a little punch of color. Although this would also be nice with red. The overall affect would be very Oh Joy!. This version is very prim and lady-like though so I think there is more work to be done. Within the next few days, I'll introduce some other options and then hopefully in a few weeks I'll be able to post the real thing. That's assuming I get my act together and decide on some lamps. Who knew stylish and fun lamps are the hardest thing to find? Consider yourself warned.

No comments: