Friday, October 14, 2011

Blame It

It's rainy and cold in old New York City and I'm feeling a little under the weather today. That's my ladylike way of saying, I'm effing hungover. rain + hangover = suckfest extravaganza.

I woke up feeling like someone punched me in the face and I would kill someone -literally murder the crap out of them- to escape the oppressive florescent lights of my office. All I really want to do is go home and curl up with a good book or a long miniseries and some comfort food and listen to the soothing sound of rain on my skylights. Doesn't that sound nice? Too bad I still have three more hours of work left...

PS. This song feels appropriate for today. Please take your pants off and dance now.


Images: (clockwise from top) Downton Abbey, Sparkle & Fade Cropped Pullover, Scale Necklace, Vintage Matchstick Cords, Fountain Boot, Oversized Floral Scarf, Flokati Diamonds Rug, The Hours, BL(Slow-roasted)T Sandwich, Lunet Chair, Stump Teapot, Round Velvet Pintuck Pillow

No comments: