Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Next up: hookah-smoking caterpillar!


As they so cleverly pointed out over a Poppytalk, this room is a delightful nod to Alice in Wonderland. Therefore, I am totally obsessed with it. FACT: For Halloween, I was the Queen of Hearts. FACT: I was also the white rabbit in the school play in 4th grade. FACT: I watch The Office way too much....

(hehe)

Anyhoo, I wouldn't actually have the guts to have this chandelier in my bedroom and the bedspread looks sorta uncomfortable but nevertheless, I die. I adore the vanity and the arm chair and lord knows I am a sucker for black picture frames!

This is the exact room I would have wanted when I was, say, eight. I would have dressed up in my mother's old bridesmaid dresses and spent hours sitting in front of the mirror speaking in a fake British accent.

FACT: Occasionally, I still spend hours sitting in front of the mirror speaking in a fake British accent...

Image: Chatelaine Magazine via Poppytalk

No comments: