Friday, May 29, 2009

All I think about is wallpaper


It's really such a shame that we rent because I have such a love affair with wallpaper! If I had my way I'd basically cover every wall, surface and ceiling with wallpaper.

Especially this hand-screened wallpaper by British artist extraordinaire Lizzie (not Lilly!) Allen. Allen was featured at the International Contemporary Furniture Fair here in New York a few weeks ago and I think her work is just swell. How could I not? She has worked with both Osborne & Little AND Paul Smith!

My favorite is 'London City Gents', which would be so great in a breakfast nook or reading corner.

Please visit Lizzie's website to see the full London Collection and read about her adventures in the UK, Middle East and New York!

Images: Lizzie Allen via Apartment Therapy

No comments: