Thursday, October 14, 2010

Kitchen Lust


Can you tell I've become a little kitchen-obsessed? Sorry. I'll probably be on to bathrooms or hallways in about five minutes. I saw Ellie Somerville's kitchen in Lonny a few months ago and it's been stuck in the back of my mind ever since. I adore how simple yet glamorous her kitchen is and though you can't see much of the actual 'kitchen' part, I have a feeling it boasts some seriously cool accessories. What I love about it is that it looks like an actual room and not just the utilitarian walkway that mine is currently. The wallpaper is adhered with renter-friendly double sided tape and the bar is actually a nightstand from Ikea. I've seen it in the store before and never really cared for it but I am loving it in this room!

One last note: I wish my floors were that clean and smooth! No sharp nails sticking out or crooked floorboards, how fancy!

Check out the June/July 2010 issue online to see the rest of Somerville's cheerful apartment here in the city!

Image: Lonny

1 comment:

jae said...

I LOVE that wallpaper! wallpaper has been a recent obsession of mine lately. double-sided tape...genius.