Wednesday, June 22, 2011

We are so behind

Why can't it look like this already?!? (It will never look like this. Sigh.)
Here is what happens when you move: You get all excited about the radical things you will do to your new apartment, you compare paint samples, you make floor plans, you plot out where you'll hang your wall art and you make endless lists of stuff to buy to enhance your tattered old furniture. And then you do nothing. For two months.

I know there are schedules to contend with and budgets to adhere to but I am so disappointed by our lack of progress on the apartment! Every day I think to myself 'self, you really need to get your shit together'. But guess what? I don't.

I guess the only thing to do now is to make small goals and see if that works better than my previous goal which was to make the whole place perfect all at once.

Image: The Decorista

No comments: