Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Whitewash

I wish I had the courage to fully embrace white rooms. I think I would probably go crazy after a few weeks and then spontaneously paint a wall purple or something but one can dream. I don't really condone white couches, especially since I saw The Slums of Beverly Hills at an impressionable age. Maybe I could try the all-white look out on my bed since I can always bleach everything if it starts to look dingy? Then again, if you do an all-white bed and you already have white walls, you have to make sure your walls are actually clean and white and mine are neither of those things. My bedroom walls are actually a faded gross eggshell with random cracks and ugly khaki-colored trim that I am too lazy to paint.

Back to the drawing boards, I guess.

Image: The Decorista

No comments: