Friday, April 3, 2009

Animals

I was never terribly big on animals as a child but whoa Nelly am I into them now! As decorative objects! As lamps! As baked goods! Wait, that sounded gross!

Anyhoo, I found two things today that I absolutely have to have either in this lifetime or the next.

This Elephant Pouffe is from Essentials, an incredibly fun and chic store in Northampton Massachussettes. (Northampton is also home of the best pasta I have ever had as well as my friend and former roommate Mia.)


This Elephant is perfect. It's a pouffe. It's an elephant. It's sliver. I would put it in the corner of a room and just stare at it for hours and hours. What more could a girl ask for??

What is that you say?

CRYSTAL HORSE SCULPTURE!


Done and done.

Courtesy of Stella McCartney, animal lover/activist extraordinaire, "Lucky Spot" is currently on exhibition at Belsay Castle in England through Good Friday. I'm not even sure what I'd do with this in my house. I just know I want it. Hard.

Images: Essentials and CasaSugar.

2 comments:

mia c said...

come visit me soon and we can discover more wonders such as shiny silver elephant poufs!!!

Anonymous said...

Mia - a little large for your Easter basket, but quite possible for under a Christmas tree. Actually, perfect, as it would complement the globules of silver tinsel you and your sisters assault said tree with! Of course, it would also go with the silver Tiffany ring you surprise your mother with....you wondered what would go with a silver ottoman - girl - black, turquoise, raspberry, purple...