Wednesday, July 30, 2008

A Very Merry UnBirthday To ME!!!!!


I suddenly find myself with a lot of time on my hands. If I think really hard, I could probably come up with a good list of at least 10 things that would be more productive than spending all my time playing on the internet and designing my yet to be found or purchased new apartment. That list could include dishes, laundry, general organization of my eternally cluttered desk, and various errands about town that will inevitably drain my bank account. See why shopping online is so much more fun? That in mind, here are a few recent finds that I simply MUST have:

Prints from The Shinny Squirrel. The top is by Christina Vantzou and the second is by Brandi Strickland, whose name sounds oddly familiar to me. (A quick google search proved me wrong)
These prints are so delicate and pretty and small and I think they'd be fabulous together or on their own in a hallway or spare nook.
Love love love this pillow!



In my new life I shall have a cup of tea every night before I go to sleep. This mug, which comes with a matching stackable dish could easily hold the cookie and/or the teabag. Double the fun!



No comments: