Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Oh Dear


I'm terribly sorry for the lack of posting lately- we've had a horrible time dealing with the scumbags at Time Warner and will hopefully be up and running again within the next few days.

In the meantime, feast your eyes on these fried apple pies! Fall = Apples. Therefore it is my personal goal to eat apples in some form at least 5 times a week for the duration of the season. Probably until early March when I get sick of them and switch to pears. Mostly, I intend the apples to be in a baked good, so these yummy delights are just what the doctor ordered. Portable and fried! What is better? Also, they look like a more authentic version of the apple pies at McDonalds, which I pretend to snub but secretly adore.

The recipe, courtesy of Gourmet, can be found here.

Image: Epicurious

No comments: